Friday, October 28, 2005

A Pirate Name?

So Josh had me peeing my pants today (which really isn't difficult considering the 26 pounds currently residing on my bladder) with his story about strangers regularly calling him a pirate (yeah, I don't know how that happens either) and his subsequent search for his pirate name. It made me want to search for MY pirate name - though I've never actually been mistaken for one. So here it is... I have to say, I kinda like it. You can find your pirate name too - just follow the link below. Argh!
Bloody Ethel Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Find your pirate name here: http://www.fidius.org/quiz/

No comments: