Monday, October 17, 2005

Getting Started

I've finally caved and decided to give this blog thing a try. Everyone else is doing it so I figured, why not? I can hear my mother now... "if everyone else were going to jump off the brooklyn bridge would you do it too?" Though, I've never admitted it until now, I'm sorry to say that the answer to that question just might be "yes." If EVERYONE else is doing I don't want to be the sole survivor. Not to mention, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I am greatly influenced by others. So, in all reality I just might jump off that bridge even if it was just a lot of my friends jumping off of it. So here I sit, overwhelmed by the techicalities of blog keeping, confused by how much or too little to write - I mean what do people really want to know? And unsure of what a blog actually is. So you may all have to bear with me as I learn the ropes, test the waters, create useless ramblings, and post pictures that may have no meaning for anyone but me. Thanks for reading!

No comments: