Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally

So, it's been well over a year since my last post... but I have thought of you often, Blogspot. I have missed this place. This wonderful space to think out loud and maybe be heard. So let me catch myself up on the last year...

Oh, to hell with that. Who can remember their first year with a baby? I can tell you this. He is amazing. I have not slept since 2005. He's still amazing. My body has been ravaged and is only now slowly starting to spring back again. It was worth it. My heart now beats outside of me for everyone to see. Thank you Roo. The joy is unending, the awe is inspiring, the journey is a gift. Back in 2004 my New Year's resolution was to find more grace in my life. Finally, it's been found.

And that's 2006 in a nutshell. Oh, and I became an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Teacher... but that's a whole other story.

No comments: